One practice – two locations
All in the heart of the Drayton Shopping Complex
Our family doctors are experienced in treating patients of all ages. We are a multi-cultural practice and welcome patients from diverse backgrounds. If you require an interpreter this can be easily arranged for you or your family. We also have doctors who are fluent in speaking Hindi, Nepalese and Cantonese. Cultural sensitivity is important to the doctors and staff of this practice.
Bulk billing is available to all patients who hold a current DVA or Medicare card.
We encourage an annual health check.
At Drayton Medical, we aim to empower Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to make healthy choices for themselves and their families.
In Aboriginal slang, if something is ‘deadly’, it is great.
We encourage an annual ‘health check’. Why?
- Having a yearly 715 Health Check is free and takes around 45-60 minutes to complete.
- The 715 Health Check has been tailored for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people of all ages.
- Having your 715 will help you manage your health and prevent chronic diseases.
- Having your 715 will also give you access to additional bulk-billed Allied Health Services (including podiatry, physiotherapy, dietitians and more).
- Having an annual Health Check, you will receive one of our Drayton Medical does Deadly Health T-Shirts.
Our commitment to excellence
Our aim is to give our patients the highest possible quality of care by ensuring excellence in all aspects of our practice. We endeavour to provide patients with the best and most current treatments, methods, materials and equipment within our resource capabilities to ensure that the patients receive the high quality of service they have come to expect. Our experienced staff and modern facility provide a relaxing environment. We pride ourselves on our personalised service, providing patients with the utmost respect, confidentiality and compassion. Our patients are important to us and always come first.
Drayton Medical Centre opened on Tuesday 25 August 2015 with two doctors, a practice manager, a practice nurse and a medical administration officer.
The medical centre services Toowoomba and the surrounding suburbs including Drayton, Cambooya, Wyreema, Westbrook, Greenmount, Nobby.
Drayton Medical Centre has since expanded in 2020 and opened a brand new second location upstairs in the Drayton Shopping Centre in the top carpark. This practice is where Dr Sweta Rani will be working.